Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winterizing Shoes


Well Winter officially hit with snow. We got about less then an inch, but it was white stuff on the ground regardless. And it is bitterly cold outside, with high winds and very low single digit numbers. Now that winter is here I need to winterize my apparel, and not just by dragging out my winter coat, gloves and scarves. But shoes. I can not stand tennis shoes. I find them very uncomfortable. I spend 9 hours at work on my feet, barely get time to sit down, except to chart, so I need comfy shoes and my solution in good weather is crocks (and the cheaper the better!). The bad thing about crocks is that there is absolutely no traction on them, and wholes, so they are very slippery on the concrete floors. So I broke down and spent the little money that I have on a pair tennis shoes. I found a pair of Dr Scholls at Walmart that have an air-pillo gel in the heel. Literally the heel is made out of gel, that you can see. It was comfy walking down the isle at Walmart. I work the next 7 days in a row, so we shall see if these work...more to come...

No comments: