Friday, February 12, 2010

modern technology

sandy this is just from my heart to yours. i know a true african would understand...i wish life were simple. as i have started going to they gym again i have wished for my mp3 player. well after much time i have found it, the charger and bought new headphones. well then of course i needed new music. i found a free legal sight to download music, and then 3 hours later finally figured out how to place in in windows media player and sync it onto my mp3. modern technology can be so profound and difficult, yet make life easier as well. now i feel like i can go the gym and properly rock out to good new music.

oh and i get a 3 day weekend with nothing on my agenda at all.

1 comment:

The Echols said...

The technology thing is so true. I love it and hate it at the same time. It makes is supposed to make life easier, but it makes is more difficult!
Good job going to the Gym, keep it up!