Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 weeks worth of changes

Wow what a busy 2 weeks. In a matter of 2 weeks, Kaytee got a job, we looked at houses, found one, signed a lease, got internet (after 3 days of trying with a technician) transferred the direct TV, moved, and Cady got groomed - as well as classes and work. Today is move in day for Kaytee and Carigan. Yesterday, thanks to Roxie, I got everything unpacked and put away so now we are ready for more boxes of stuff. Just for the record I hate moving. So much has changed in the past 2 weeks it is just simply exhausting. I have been battling with the old housie regarding carpet cleaning and what not, I am tired of being taken advantage of, and what not. But I am not going to stoop to that level of slandering her as is being done to me. I was at walmart for the 3rd time in a row on Wednesday and got really frustrated to the point of yelling at my mom cuz she wouldn't tell me what brand of a wireless router to get. It was then that I realized that I needed sleep, or maybe a vacation would do. It doesn't help that I have woken up at 7am everyday for the past 2 weeks...I think I need to just hang up a dark curtain and sleep the day away...oh wait there isn't time for that since Kaytee is moving in today and then there is always that thing called work. Anyways time to stop rambling and get on to the more important things of the day.

No comments: