Sunday, April 18, 2010

new look

finally 2 weeks is over. 2 weeks of being solely in the med room. it flew by, with no problems what so ever. add do that 2 weeks the fact Kaytee was in the hospital. let's just say its been quite busy. so yesterday i decided i needed a change. there was hair dye on sale at Walgreen's. so i colored my hair then the next day got it chopped off. i went into the salon and told the lady "i need a change. give me a new look." i explained to her that every time in the past i would tell the people this and all they would do it trim it. so she took my request and oh my gosh changed it. she straightened it (which is no big deal cuz i periodically straighten it myself). i kinda like it, but i really need to see it curly...so tomorrow we will see. but for now take a look...

No comments: