Friday, June 25, 2010

midwest beach!


i am trying to get onto my math website, but it isn't working, so i will tell you about my day. i had a rough start. after going to bed at 2, had to get up at 5:45 to go get steve from work, came home attempted to sleep again but it was difficult. next thing i know someone is touching me, so i go off swinging and basically assaulted kaytee...all because she wanted to go to the beach. i am not a happy camper when woken up fyi. so then steve comes in and starts going through the closet, so i yell for him to go to sleep! then my phone rings and my boss wants me to work July 4th. all of this and not even 7:30am! after a free breakfast at mc donalds, we were on our way. steve, kaytee and i went to the midwest beach, which was bascially just the lake with a little bit of wet sand. we spent 2 hours of fabulous r and r with water, sun and sand. i loved it. i am such a beach person already, but this little 2 hours away from society was perfect. my face is now sunkissed, and i am more relaxed and we are so going back.

No comments: