Thursday, July 1, 2010

July is here

Well we are officially halfway through 2010. It always amazes me how much life has changed in the past year, let alone the past 6 months. With July here life is getting more interesting. Kaytee is dating a Franke which speaks volumes, and Steve is dating a guy as well. I was thinking the other day, when is it my turn. It seems from my perspective that Kaytee and Steve have had people lined up talking to them, dates, and here I am. I have been here for 5 full years, in a month I will start year 6, and not a single date. Ok well take that back I was engaged part of it, and there was that African...so take that out of the equation and not a single date from an American Citizen haha. It's quite frustrating when everyone around has a significant other and I come home alone. Sure I may live with 4 other people, but that doesn't mean much except there is usually always people around. When will it be my turn? When will a guy see past my body and see who I usually am? Do I really come across as a bitch at work?

Right now all I do is go to work, stay up late doing math homework, sleep, wake up for more math, then back to work. It is a never ending cycle. But now that July is here I am halfway done with this math class! As soon as this math class is over it is back to the gym. Lauren and Kevin's wedding is next week. The week after I am taking Steve to Chicago and we are moving mom to a new place and doing some site seeing. Then when August comes around it is a 11 day vacation home which is so needed!

No comments: