Saturday, February 5, 2011

5 pounds

5 pounds is all I have to go before I am at the 1/3 mark of my goal of loosing 150 lbs. Yes I have to loose that much, but it's not overwhelming. My goal was to reach the 1/3 mark by moving day. It seems like this 5 pounds is going to give me a fight to the end. My whole week has been messed up with the ice and snow storm and the gym being closed. And it seems like as moving day comes closer and closer I am getting more and more busy. Sure I am off this weekend, but this is my only weekend off for a total of 3 days off before moving day, so life it very busy, and this whole weekend is spent cleaning from roof to floor. But I am bound and determined to loose there last 5 lbs to make it to 50 lbs gone for good. 12 days from right now I have the walk through with the landlord and hitting the road.

No comments: