Thursday, February 24, 2011

SO SORE!

On Tuesday I went to a hour long body strength class with barbells. I have never used a barbell before in my life, hand free weights is something I have avoided, and tend to just use the weight lifting machine. But Briana really wanted me to go so I did. Barbell part wasn't tricky, but the squats, lunges, pushups, sit ups with barbells made it difficult! It was a great workout that worked every muscle group in my body, and I can so feel it in my legs when I walk up and down stairs.

Last night I went to my parents clubhouse where they have a few standard cardio and weight machines. It was pretty boring, and OLD machines, but I got an hour in of cardio. I definitely need to look for a gym that has classes to attend. I miss my water aerobics!

1 comment:

The Echols said...

You should look for a Zumba class. I love it!