Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rambling Early Morning

The last 2 days I have woken up plain exhausted. I crashed in bed last night. Bed time seems to be getting earlier and earlier. I think I am getting old. I think I managed to almost push Steve out of bed last night like several times...whoops. I am sitting here drinking like a pot of coffee trying to get energy to cook breakfast. I don't think it's working. McDonald's may have a customer...but shh don't tell my husband since we are suppose to be not using money. Last night the Postel's were over, and I couldn't decide what to make for dinner... then it hit me. Homemade manicotti, well really homemade lasagna roll ups. It turned out quite yummy, but then really when it noodles, cheese and spaghetti sauce not yummy? I really do like cooking, it's just I never have the motivation and I make the same thing over and over; which is why yesterday was yummy, cuz it was different and new for the hubby. Anyways I really should start looking for new recipes I think. When I was making dinner last night I heard on TV that this girl has a blog that's titled "overanalyzer" and I thought to myself umm that should be my blog's name. I may even change it to it. LOL. And then I thought, could you imagine if I actually blogged about what was on my mind half of the time? I would be in soooo much trouble. There is a reason my blogs are far and few in between, because I have learned to keep my mouth shut. Yesterday I actually contemplated going to the gym. I really want to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle. And I know it would benefit Steve's health, our marriage, and everything else in life. I was going to go to the gym after work. But then we had company and I made dinner. So scratch that idea. I need to figure out a routine. I need to step foot back in that ymca. I need motivation. I need to stop drinking coffee and tea. The tea at work and the tea at home is like McDonald's sweet tea...yah not so healthy... Anyways I am not sure why I wrote this blog, I guess to pass time as I am sipping a cup of joe. Anyways off to work for another fun filled day in the life of the DOC.

No comments: