Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally finished with STL


Well today I finally got word that I am finally done with the Sunbrook Apts in St Charles. They finally did the inspection and mailed back my deposit after going back and forth about whether they would or not since the lease was broken. I felt bad about breaking the lease...but I knew it was something that needed to be done. It didn't make much sense since it cost me $800 to do so...and then they still turn around and give me the refund back which was only $150 in the beginning. But I am able to save so much more money and get out of debt faster by being back in Moberly. Plus I love my house...and dog...and of course housemate. The house is old, with very cool built in hutches all over. And a nice fenced in yard for Cady to run around in. Life is finally back to normal. As the saying goes "Se La Vie!"

No comments: