Saturday, August 14, 2010

the beach day one

Today is day 4 of vacation, and day 1 of the beach. I get to spend a whole week at the beach, today was bitter sweet. I found out yesterday I didn't get into the RN program, life back at home is a big mess and still seems to be spiraling out of control, and to make matters worse my car is having issues on Steve. It seems life if it isn't one thing, then it's something else. Today I was reunited with the beach. The last time I came to one I was engaged, in college, and had the rest of my life to look forward to. Now I come after being broken down, loosing a best friend, and desperately needing a vacation. It was oh so nice being reunited with the east coast shore. It's like a piece of home, that no matter how often I move or my family did growing up, the ocean will always be there, always was my escape from the rough teenage years. And now I am returning this week, spending time with family, actually taking a vacation for once in a blue moon, and desperately seeking answers on what to do now in life. I hope God will meet me here, mend my broken life, and give me answers on what's next.

No comments: