Sunday, August 1, 2010

depressed?

I think I am depressed. Not the kind of being suicidal, just lonely. I am tired of never having a guy look my way. I have been on 2 dates my entire life in America, how depressing is that. Just 2! The one just wanted sex, and this last one, I thought was going to go somewhere then the asshole never even emails me or calls me back. That is why I am depressed. How much does one need to put yourself out there in order to say "hey I want a man". I am not looking at getting hitched tomorrow, just someone there for me, someone to love and share one's life with. Is that all too much to ask for? I fully believe that we are relational creatures. That it is not good for man to be alone, hello it does say that in the Bible after all. I want to spend my life with my best friend, problem is I don't have one. I want someone to talk to, someone that wants to spend time with me, to text me just to say hi, to share one's life with one another. Is that too much to ask for? It bothers me that people at work say I am a bitch, and when they see me outside of work (thanks to Kaytee's social life) they say that people don't understand me. What the hell is there to understand? I don't take shit from inmates, but I will do my best to give them the health care that they deserve. I think I am nice to the officers. Sure I have been stressed out and unhappy, but I am still a bitch. I think I need to go back to church and that might be a major part of my problem. AGHHH okay that is enough ranting and raving for right now. Just had to get it off my chest.

No comments: