Monday, August 23, 2010

vacation


Well vacation is officially over. Today is the last day, and I head to the airport in less then 2 hours. Back to the daily grind of work. I just started my math last class, I debated back and forth about taking it since I didn't get into the RN program, but I am 4th on the waiting list, so I decided to go ahead and take it. It is online, and it wont be a strenuous as the summer class since it's 16 weeks and not 8 weeks. Going home will be interesting, Kaytee and Carigan is officially moved out, Laurie will bring me my car to the airport and then she is staying in Kansas City until she moves, so basically I am returning to just Steve and me. I am so ready to get the house back in order and liveable for the 2 of us. I have spent a lot of time looking on craigslist for another couch, but nothing has grabbed my attention yet. I have had some fabulous family time, met and fell in love with my neice Lilly,met God at the beach, got healed from some pain caused by this whole situation, decided to let it go, to forgive and forget and move on. No sense harboring unforgiveness, anger and bitterness towards a friend. Vacation is now over, and it is off to the real world...

No comments: