Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ugh Routine Needed

Ugh I need motivation and a routine. I have been searching for a job 24/7 or so it seems. I have applied at so many, and had 3 interviews, in which I haven't heard back from anyone. I love being near family, but part of me wonders if I made a mistake of moving without a job. You would think since there is a supposedly nursing shortage that a job wouldn't be hard to find...right...I have to keep reminding myself that is has only been 2 weeks since arriving. City life is alot different then small town Moberly. All of the restaurants, driving, family, shopping...Since I am not working I don't have a routine. So I wake up spend half the day on the computer searching for jobs, then the sisters get home from school, we do homework eat dinner then the day is practically over. I keep telling myself that "I have all day" well all day comes and goes, and no exercise. And then today we bought girl scout cookies....I need to start saying no, be strict on myself, go to the gym. I have 10 months to loose 88 pounds. Dueable I know. 88 pounds to go before onederland and my sister's wedding. I have been very blessed to say that I haven't gained any weight since moving, I have maintained it so it's helpful. Tomorrow is Sunday, that's a great day to start back on track and having the excuse of "it's just one" or "I have all day". Ok that's enough...

No comments: