Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just Us

Well I doubt that anyone reads this, but figure I might as well update by saying that Laurie moved out yesterday. It took us from 9am to 7pm to move everything but she is finally settling into her own place. So now it's just Steve and me and of course my big puppy in our house. Steve and I are such an odd pair, we sometimes come off as an old married couple. I think we are going to make the third bedroom into an office/guest bedroom. So anyone wanna visit? I am happy with how the house is coming together. It's mostly all the way done, just some odd's and end's we are keeping out eye open for. Today I am conquering the kitchen and reorganizing it. I love how life seems less drama free and stressful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a lot more convinced to read it when it is updated more frequently. Three weeks between postings is too long. You should blog at least once a week. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a lot more convinced to read it when it is updated more frequently. Three weeks between postings is too long. You should blog at least once a week. :)

Ash-Ash said...

well i would blog more if someone would actually read it!

ashley said...

i read it!

Anonymous said...

I check daily for updates...

Anonymous said...

I love you, wife! :P