Friday, December 17, 2010

Attention East Coast....


Well big news has to be made sooner rather then later, some wont like it, and some might. Depends which end of the spectrum of the world you live in I guess. I have been on the down low recently, but now it's time to break the silence, and announce to all of you that I am finally going to be an east coaster again. In February I am moving to what my family has called home for the past several years, the DC beltway. At first it was a joke, and then family reasons, a prayer, and now a fast reality. I was originally planning on moving via a uhaul, but very recently I got an offer to use a military discount, by having my family pull a uhaul trailer behind there vehicle while they are in the Midwest for the holidays. So uhaul trailer is now reserved and I have until the day after Christmas to have my whole duplex packed and ready to load up. Well really until next Thursday, since that's when I go on vacation. So after the uhaul is loaded I will be camping out in my place, with everything my car holds including the big St Bernard, until d-day. Lots to be done in the next week, but it will happen sooner rather then later, so I better get busy...

No comments: