Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello December!



With Thanksgiving come and gone, Black Friday descended upon us and so welcoming the Christmas Season. It's amazing how a simple tree with lights can make you feel that Christmas magic. Steve and I rearranged the living room, trimmed the tree, and hung the stockings.

This week has been crazy. The water aerobics class I have has kicked it up a notch, and I really love the new challenge. On Thursday a transformer (or transmitter?) blew up causing all of the electricity to be nonexistent at work for over 8 hours. Of course it happened on my shift, and let's just say a prison gets a little dark without lights and a little eerie. But we were lucky that no incidents occurred. Thursday my dad was sent to the hospital for chest pain and admitted over night, ended up being a stress induces attack, so not cardiac related, which is fabulous news. Oh yes and my aunt had a miscarriage, she was very far along, and ended up having to be induced, deliver the baby bay. I now have a second cousin waiting for me in heaven. With all of this I am in the last week of my math class. I just back from Walmart where I bought graph paper for my project that I have been working on most evenings.

I have been praying about what to do next in life. I am entering some cross roads in life where I have some decisions to make on what's next. I have been praying, and I feel at peace with the decision I have made. After the New Year I will make concrete plans and then announce what they shall be.

No comments: