Saturday, December 4, 2010

November Success

So November has come and gone, and I look back to see what I have accomplished... I want to say it was a sucky second month, since I only lost 8 lbs. But since I have company, and went out of town for 5 days for Thanksgiving, I kinda went by the wayside for a week. But in that week I only gained 1.8 lbs, and I was okay with that since how often does friends come to town and holidays occur. But with that being said, I realized that I am so not done. I realized that as long as I am left alone, that I will go to the gym and eat right. But that’s not a real life. It’s amazing how the influence of friends and family can cause you to make bad food choices. This past month my friend also started going to the gym with me. On Monday I decided to measure myself to see what I have done so far, I know its 8 lbs in November, and 30 lbs total, making me oh so close to my Christmas goal. Only 3 lbs to go! I didn’t start measuring myself until November 1st, so in the past month I have lost 28.5 inches throughout the body. I think that is success in and of it self.

No comments: