Thursday, December 30, 2010

Peace that surpasses all understanding


Peace. Do you have it? I recently heard someone say, "The peace that passes all understanding comes from entering God's presence and listening to the answers He gives". Have you ever been at such a peace that you know that you are in God's Will? It's been a long time for me, but over Christmas I was in Chicago with family, and I received the peace that is talked about in Philippians 4:7, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." 2011 is bringing me much changing, and uprooting my life that I have known for the past 6 years in Moberly. Looking back in 2010, I realized one predominant factor, and that is that windows have been closing, leading me to the realization that doors are opening on the east coast for 2011. Something big and drastic like this, I needed to know that I am doing the Will of God. I don't want to rush forward in feelings and emotions, but want to have the peace of God, to be in the center of His Will for my life, and dear friends that is exactly where I am. Are you?!?

No comments: