Saturday, November 7, 2009

Accomplished

Today was an accomplished day, one of the most accomplished days I have had in a long time on an actual day off. Usually my days off is spent just relaxing around the house. Today however was D-Day. 4 hours to rake the yard. A few more hours spring cleaning the house. All but our individual bedrooms are sparkling clean (swept, mopped, dusted, ya know the whole 9 yards). We even went over to Steve's house where he made up this fabulous ham and potato soup in a bread bowl. Let me tell you I use to get really sick when eating ham, and I was kinda iffy on whether to try it, but oh my it was incredible. And I even got a pumpkin pie baked to take over...although we got locked out of the house when it was in the oven, we were able to break in with less then a minute to spear before the pie was scheduled to come out of the oven! It was a very good day, with alot of sweat and pain...but that means a good nights sleep!

No comments: