Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A New Goal


First off, let me say that Cady went to her first doggie park today. She has a blast and it was a fabulous fall day for a little walk in the park....

So week upon week I watch biggest looser, one of my favorite shows besides Grey's Anatomy. I love watching the transformation of people's lives. I am very much a people watcher, even as work I find myself looking at inmates wondering what their story was. Often I find Caitlin and me talking about the challenges on the biggest looser and how we could never do that kind of stuff. Late last night as I was talking to God I realized the problem is that I said "I cant"..."there's no way"...etc... I have no clue who reads this blog, and I am ashamed to say how much I weigh, so I wont, but I will say that I made a goal to loose 33 lbs by Christmas Day. That is a little less then 2 months away.

Therefore I call upon my twin to start going on walks with me (and of course Cady). Also I am gonna follow my brother's footsteps and cut out soda. I tend to drink 2 cans at work...but I wont by any more. Instead I will go to my friend, Red Diamond UnSweet Tea, that has a wonderful taste and no calories, for work. As for home, I will just go back to making my own tea and water. Caitlin likes to drink soda at home, but the stuff at home doesnt tempt me at all cuz its out of sight for the most part. I also will try to cut out most sweets. Not all due to the holidays upon us, but especially the snack foods and what not. Oh and of course the yummy slim fast drinks, but I already drink those!

So this is my goal...33 lbs by Christmas.

No comments: