Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Newness

Well since I am on this thing of continuing 2010 in a right way I decided to go to a new church on Sunday. Well more my coworker forced me to, but it's been something have been wanting to try. So I went, it was freezing in the sanctuary, but nonetheless it was a good service.

Today I started a new semester of school. Part of me didn't want to go back, I have spent 4 years of school have 2 degrees, then why do I need to go back and dedicate another 2 years of school?!? I might as well be a doctor! But anyways after kicking my butt out of bed, I went. I know this is something I need to do. I only has 3 pre-reqs after all before I am eligable to apply for the program. But come on, I am already starting my career and part of me feels like I am going backwords now that I have started classes with people just out of high school, and let me tell you there was alot of immaturity that I saw today.

1 comment:

The Echols said...

Whoo hoo! Just think, the sooner your classes start the sooner they will be over. You are awesome, and therefore you should be able to help the immature ones there with your awesomeness.