Monday, January 4, 2010

Pre-Reqs

Well with Geanya's pushing I went over to MACC to see if I could get into micro-biology. Supposedly it's very difficult to do so since the ADN students has the top priority, and scarcely there is no room for others. I really wanted to take micro now and get it out of the way so I don't have to do it with RN classes. The good news: I got in, and am able to use Geanya's book for it. The bad news: it's at 8am in the morning 3 days a week. 8 am wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get home till 11:45 at night. But whatever. I also got my math book ($174) and am waiting to see if Julia has the human lifespan book. I am crossing my fingers on the human lifespan book since its like another $100 for a used book...let alone its $700 for these classes. CMS will reimburse me for 2 classes a semester, so that will help, but it doesn't give me the cash now. Oh well...at least I am on track for finishing the last few classes that are pre-reqs. In all honesty all I need as pre-reqs are the 3 math classes, but I am taking the human lifespan and micro just so I don't need to with the RN classes. Anyways I guess I now need to purchase a calculator...at least I now have a new student id and parking permit.

No comments: