Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vinegarized floor

This past week has been a little tense in the house due to pee. Yes pee. And let me tell you it wasn't mine or Caitlin's (or at least I don't think so...) From Friday to Wednesday Cady peed on the floor 4 times! We got smart and wouldn't leave her alone in the living room. But then Wednesday came, and she peed right in front of us! So anyways I was stumbling one day and I saw that if you clean the area with vinegar that it gets ride of the smell to make the dog not want to go there again, so I did and she it seemed like it worked. Well so Thursday she was outside most of the day, and Friday she was inside and just not allowed in the living room. Saturday I decided to expirement since it was my day off, so I let her in the living room and she seemed ok until she went and looked like she was about to squat. I yelled so loud that it scared Caitlin and the dog went running into my room where she hid for an hour. Finally came out and I am happy to say that yesterday or today she hasn't even attempted to walk in the area of the living room where she was going earlier this week. So hopefully we have this problem stopped...we shall see with precautions!

No comments: