Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ticked off

i am all sorts of ticked off. well i guess more frustrated...

frustrated that we started working out last week, that i spent a good 10 hours in the gym last week to only loose 1.2 lbs.

frustrated that i cant run more then a minute at a time without feeling like i am going to pass out.

frustrated that even though i have lost 10.2 lbs since February when i bought the bridesmaid dress that it wont zip all the way.

frustrated that the the bride wont follow through on her commitment to pay for the alterations, but that i have to, the day before the freaking appointment. when i am living on on like $60 till i get paid on Monday night.

frustrated that my microbiology grade isn't posted yet, to see if i passed the class, and hopefully i did so i can be reimbursed for all 3 classes through work.

frustrated that i have debt, even though 90% of my paycheck goes to paying it off, and i just wanna be overseas but can't.

frustrated that we can't talk like we use to.

frustrated that i just get told tonight that my mom is going on a trip tomorrow to MISSOURI where i have residency for 5 years, but didn't remember to tell me, cuz i guess since i ain't blood that i don't get invited to grandparents 50th wedding anniversary parties and that she is leaving to go back to virgina a day before my birthday and won't see me.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

1 comment:

Stephen Jones said...

I'm really sorry, Ash-Ash. I'm always here for you and I hope you know that. If there's anything I can do for you just let me know. You and Kaytee have done so much for me and you're a wonderful person... really.

I love you, chica. *muah*