Saturday, May 15, 2010

a year lookback

well my Roxie Renee done graduated from college. i am so proud of her. last night we went out to celebrate, and her car's sounds alarm went off making it go into high alert and locking the battery. then this morning she woke me up and came to say bye. it is a sad day...she got my tears a flowing which is quite remarkable considering i never cry.

last night i went to CCCB's graduation. i was sitting there thinking that wow it has been a year since i graduated. and to think that a year ago my dad and sister was here, that i moved to st louis, got myself into debt, went to washington on a fabulous family vacation, got my job back at the prison, moved in with Caitlin, got Cady, James and Briana got married, then in March got a house with Kaytee, Lilly was born. all in a years timing...that is sure exhausting!

No comments: