Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions


Happy New Years! Midnight just came a few minutes ago, so it's officially 2011. This past year has sucked for many reasons, and I am looking for 2011 to be oh so much more better! With it getting better there of course has to be some resolutions to make it bigger and better...

1) Flirt with the 100's by 2012.

2) Run a 5k. I star the c25k on Monday!

3) Drink half my body weight in water every day.

4) No soda, no fast food, and no processed foods.

5) Read through the entire Bible to deepen my relationship with God.

6) Find a church home.

7) Go on a date, and feel confident about myself.

8) Drop the occasional cussing.

9) Move to the East Coast.

10) Maintain financially stability. Continue to balance my check book, clear some debt away, and build on the savings account.

Hmm it's after midnight, and I can't think of anything else at this point. I got the fabulous idea from Briana to frame my list so that I see it everyday, so I don't give up or forget about it. So that's exactly what I did. Happy New Years, may it be the best year of your life!

No comments: