Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tre Kontant

I figure it's time to update the blog. It's been forever. The past 2 weeks has been a roller coaster of emotions as I have been learning what it's like to balance work, my family, and now my relationship with Steve. I can't believe that he has been here for almost 2 weeks. It seems like it has been forever. I have learned that I am quite a inpatient person, but I am trying so hard not to be. I can actually say that I am quite content and happy in life. It's amazing that one person can have such an impact on a person's life.

This morning my mom and sisters hit the road for Chicago for Brandy's wedding. I can't believe that in a week my sister will be getting married.

Yesterday I finished my last day shift at work. Tonight I start nights. For the most part I am ready. I am ready to to actually get to know my shift of coworkers, but mostly to get into an actual routine.

No comments: