Saturday, June 4, 2011

48 hours

In 48 hours I will be on my way to DC to pick up Steve. I am not sure what to even say at this point. A very small part of me is skeptical he will get off the bus, that something else will happen to prolong this rendezvous. Part of me is nervous, after 6+ years of a friendship, almost 4 months of not seeing each other, and an even longer 2 months where he has been constantly in my mind, I wonder what will it be like. Will it be like any other greeting? Or will it be one to remember for the rest of my life? I am so stinking excited for my best friend is coming home. It's almost like I have been reading the summary on the back of the book, or a sneak peak of the outlining of the chapter titles, but in 48 hours this book will be wide open and come to life for me. 48 hours!

1 comment:

ashley said...

i'm SOO excited for you