Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Prep, Steve, and More

Brandy came to town Sunday night. One main reason of moving here was to see the family more often, but sadly I haven't seen her in 2 months. It's a crime with her being a little over 2 hour drive away. We are down to the final 3 weeks before her wedding. Every convo seems to be related to the upcoming wedding. I still need to get shoes for the bridesmaid dress and an outfit for the rehearsal.

Yesterday morning I drove to Roanoke to pick up Steve. Had a yummy lunch at Red Robin. I would have to say it's probably our favorite restaurant. Then had a beautiful country drive back to NOVA. I had to keep looking at him to actually believe he was sitting next to me and that it wasn't a figment of my imagination! I couldn't imagine being in his shoes, coming to my families house and meeting everyone all at once, especially since we are kinda brunt and loud at times. But I think he fared well. Hopefully the adjustment period of being in a new place wont be as hard for him as it was for me. I am tickled pink that he is here, and that we are starting the rest of our life together. Please pray that he can find a good job.

I am currently reading through the books of Psalms. I love that reading it usually brings a new song to my heart, that I usually sing or hum throughout my entire day at work.

On even better news I was paying my June bills and was able to pay off the first of several debts that I have this morning. It's a good feeling knowing one's done.

No comments: