Tuesday, October 18, 2011

88 hours...

...and counting! So earlier today I realized that we are 4 days away from getting hitched, and if you look at it in hours we are exactly 88 hours away. That's like no time at all. Eek! The excitement has definitely started to settle in and realization has hit me that in 2 days people will start arriving. I have 2 more days of work, a house to clean, and people to welcome. It is soooo stinking close. And the giddiness and realization has definitely settled in. There is like a huge grin on my face...cheesy I know.

Yesterday Andrea and I got pedis and manis. It's been years since I have had nails on, and it is so odd typing! But it was so nice to get pampered for 2 hours. I was so loving the massage chair! The best news of all is that I found $9 wedge flip flops that are perfect with my dress.

Last night my besties threw me a "bridal brunch" for dinner. It was so nice having some of my closest friends together to celebrate my love life! It was a good mixture of work and school friends. It reminded me of just how loved and how much support I have.

P.S. I feel like it's Christmas. Presents are coming in. My parents are sending boxes of our kitchen stuff. And then the whole excitement of people coming and the wedding it reminds me of the anticipation of Christmas!

Just a reminder 88 hours until I marry my best friend!!!

No comments: