Tuesday, October 11, 2011

hello weather.com!

So since today is almost over, we are officially to the 10 day countdown. That's right the 10 day forecast is almost here and that means I get to pay very close attention to my wedding day weather - which I am forecasting as being sunny with a slight breeze and in the upper 60's. Beautiful weather! Yes I am very stubborn and am believing that it will be a fantastic day for my outdoor weather.

Last minute plans are quickly coming together. I honestly believe we will be able to pull off this shindig. I may be cool and calm on the outside but internally the "eek...omg I am getting married in a week and a half...oh crap" moments are starting to set in. It's hard to imagine that in 10 days I will be married and have a hubby. How odd to imagine. I got paid yesterday and had a bizarre thought that "next time I get paid I will be on my honeymoon!" I think I am more excited to just get away with Steve, away from the stresses of life, and just enjoy some time together then I am to get married. We desperately need some time away together. So soon!

Steve works in the evenings, and so I spend my evenings around the house and usually end up chatting with Brittany. I love talking with her. She has become a good friend of mine. I find myself excited to come home from work just to talk to her and see how she is doing. I am sad that she is sick, but happy that I have become good friends with her. I love you Brittany and am excited to come visit you soon!

No comments: