Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mrs. Stephen Paul Jones


Well I did it. I got hitched to my best friend :) I didn't know it was possible to be this happy. I am so incredibly blessed. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding, in which for the record I won the weather bet, and on top of that we had standing room only. It blew me away just how many people came out to support us. I didn't get the final count, but it was well over the expected 50 people. Of course not everything went off as planned, but that makes for some great stories to tell our grandchildren one day. Like the lost shoes, the attacking bees, Justin throwing his sermon at us, the nasty communion wine, or my hubby locking us out of our house on our wedding night. Yep we definitely got some good stories to share down the road.


For our honeymoon we stayed around the area and got some good old relaxing in. It was soooo much needed. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it was to not have a care in the world for a few days. And it totally stunk having to get up this morning and leave my hubby sound asleep as I went to the popo.


So something odd happened during the time we had off. I fell in love with my husband's coffee. If you know me, you would be falling out of your chair as you read this, for thanks to Haiti, I so don't drink coffee. But something happened, and I actually found myself taking a sip of his coffee and a wowzer moment occurred. And thanks to the little timer button on the coffee machine, I enjoyed 3 cups of heaven before going to work this morning. Odd I know...

No comments: