Saturday, January 8, 2011

100 Days


Well today is day 100 of the new and healthy me! I have lost 37 pounds total; reached and went past then maintained my first/Christmas goal, and lost 34.8 inches from head to toe. I have learned that the wave might be my favorite exercise machine, but that the elliptical can be my friend, that I can actually jog, I love water aerobics, and as of today that I can do 600 steps on an aerobic stepper in 30 minutes. I have also learned that I like vegetables but love fruit more, and that it is crucial to count calories and watch what you put in your mouth, and more importantly burn calories. I have come a long way in 100 days, and can barely tell a difference when I look at myself. Here is a new picture of me, same shirt, can you tell a difference?

1 comment:

The Echols said...

Yes, there is definitely a difference! You are so inspiring!!!