Sunday, January 9, 2011

D-Day #1

There are 2 D-Day's coming up. That are pivot for my relocating to the East Coast. #1 is my crap being moved via uhaul trailer and #2 me and Cady being moved via umm my car! Well D-Day #1 is coming upon us very quickly, and that is on Friday. My grandfather contacted me this weekend and wants to come down and take my stuff on Friday across country. So I spend today moving all the boxes to the garage so it will be ready to load. All I have left to do for Friday is to take the pictures off the wall and wrap it in bubble wrap. I cant get myself to do it. It's one thing to go through everything I own and box it up, but it's completely different to take pictures down and wrap them up. To me that's finality (besides cleaning!). When I want a place to be homey and "me", I put pictures up. So taking them down will be like a no-turning back zone. Oh well off to take them down...

No comments: