Monday, January 3, 2011

C25K

Today I started the C25K program. Today I was suppose to warm up for 5 minute with a brisk walk, followed with intervals of jogging for a minute then brisk walking for 90 seconds and doing this in intervals for up to 20 minutes, followed by a 5 minute cool down of walking. One would think that jogging for 60 seconds isn't bad, but for me this was a challenge. But I can proudly say I did it. And then I went to water aerobics for 45 minutes. I so badly want to love to run, to have a passion for it, but let me tell you I so don't have it right now! Today is my 95th day of my new healthy lifestyle, with 37 lbs down. In 6 weeks I am moving, and I want to be at 50 lbs by then...Hmm 6 weeks and 13 lbs is definitely dueable it I keep doing what I am doing. Anyways off to the po-po I go, just wanted to fill you in with my soon to be new passion in life...haha

1 comment:

nellajane said...

good luck on C25K! I've been contemplating starting it, but I hate running as well :/. i think you definitely have attainable goals here- go girl!