Friday, January 14, 2011

Bye-Bye Crap!

Well grandpa arrived today, and we loaded the uhaul trailer within 30-45 minutes. We didn't think that we would have enough space, since uhaul made us downgrade to a 5x8 instead of a 6x12. When I first saw it I was thinking there was no way at all the bed and loveseat would sit let alone the other stuff I packed. But I grew up in the military, we moved so many times I can't even count, and I can't even begin to tell you that I know how to pack a truck. It's just like a big puzzle. And that is what this required today. And let me tell you that it just we did. Every single thing fit into the trailer. And we didn't even have to pack anything into the car except pictures. Now let's just hope we can do the same thing in a month when everything left has to pack into my car with Cady!

No comments: