Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 weeks

3 weeks from today I hit the road and head East. The most exciting news is that Geanya is taking a week off of work and driving with me for a much needed road trip and mini vaca. I am so happy to have someone willing to drive out there with me. She is a fabulous car buddy as we have been on plenty of road trips in the past. We just made plans yesterday to meet up with Amy and her daughter Emily. All 3 of us went to nursing school together, but Amy moved away after nursing school due to her husbands military transfer. She will only be 5 hours from me, and we are so excited to know we get to see her at the end of our long drive and all 3 of us explore DC together. I am hoping that Caitlin has time off so join us in the DC exploration. As plans are coming together for the big move, I am dreading cleaning. I find myself going to the gym more so I can avoid it. It's like the last major thing I got to do here and I keep procrastinating saying "oh I have plenty of time". But in reality I have 4 days off before we leave, that's not alot of time...so tonight's job is to take the nails off the wall haha talk about starting small! I have sold all the furniture except the couch. I guess it's time to lower it's price on craigslist...

1 comment:

ashley said...

its so cliche but the longer you wait (to clean) the harder it will be!