Saturday, September 10, 2011

A gold stove say what?!?

Well I officially finished my first week back at the popo. I loved seeing my old coworkers and getting reconnected. The good thing about the prison is most inmates are there for years, and a bazillion of them know me, not sure if that's good or.bad...  So its kinda a very strange welcome back thing. I am getting the very basic orientation, basically a quick refresher. Tuesday I take over and become the full time segregation nurse. I love my prison job. Strange i know.

This week at home Steve and I got a washer and dryer, an antique gold stove that looks like it should be in Ricky Ricardo and Lucy or Julia Child's kitchen, a very comfy pillowtop serta queen size bed and a living room furniture set. We are having quite an issue trying to figure out how to arrange the couch, loveseat and chair set. Windows and doors make it quite challenging with two OCD people! Our house is definitely becoming homey. I love it.

I keep thinking that I should be doing some wedding planning, but I just have no clue where to start. We have some details done, but not much. It's quite overwhelming. Last weekend we got some engagement pics taken. I can't wait to see them.



3 comments:

The Echols said...

Love those wooden floors. What street are you on?

eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eva said...

What did you do with your old furniture? Lol