Saturday, September 25, 2010

90 days!

Well it's officially fall, and oh has the weather turned. It is currently 54 degrees outside, with the high of the day of being 69! I pulled out my hoodie today and love wearing it. A fellow alumni, Corey Pinkerton, is a contestant on the Biggest Loser this season, and the show just had it's season premier this past week. Of course it got me thinking again. I got way off of track with my weight loss when I started summer classes, finances got tough and life at home got a tad bit stressful. Enough about excuses. As I was watching the Biggest Loser on Tuesday it got me thinking, if a guy that I know can get on the show then why not me? Why don't I send in an application for it? Well if I did it wouldn't be until next year, so that wont help the immediate problem. Why wait? I think that will be another excuse. Then it hit me today. Christmas is in 90 days. 3 months exactly. Can you believe it? Loosing weight can be costly. The cost of a gym membership, healthy food, time. But those are just excuses. So 3 months, 90 days, and a goal of 30 pounds. even if I can't afford a gym membership right now, I can at least take Cady for walks. Due able? I think so, scratch that I know so.

1 comment:

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.