Friday, September 24, 2010

court

At the bright and early hour at 8:15 am (yes that's early since I don't get home till almost midnight and bed last night till 2:30 am!) I received a phone call from an investigator at the prison saying I was being summed into court asap. Like 5 minutes ago asap! She said if I don't get there to testify that the case will be thrown out. I ask her what it was in regard to, many different incidents at work are rushing through my mind in the past 2 years, and she says it was about an inmate that was in a fight in September of 2009. Umm I don't remember the beginning of this September let alone last September, and all I can remember is September of 09' was when I had gotten Cady. That's all I remember. So I rush around couldn't decide what I needed to wear, so I put scrubs on, and drove to Huntsville, walked in, met the investigator, there is the inmate that I am well aware of since I give him Paxil 10 mg every day at 1600 and as soon as I get there they call me onto the stand, ask my name, and then they are like "umm judge we called the wrong nurse in!" So needless to stay, I went back home and went to bed.

No comments: