Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Garage Cleaning

Can I just say that my parents are pack rats? Yes you read that right, the Harris clan are pack rats. Wilna and I decided to go through their garage and clean it out. Now let me tell you it is full of boxes and stuff that just gets move from one state to the next. We spent 3 hours yesterday and a good 3 hours today and we are 3/4 done. So many memories and junk and 2 dead mice. It's grand let me tell you. I love that I am getting my sister's to clean on their spring break. Oh the influence I have in their life!

On a different note I got a call from the detention center today. They said that the 4 people in the executive office approved of my file. So the last step before offering my employment is to go see their doctor for a physical. Friday morning I have to go and get lab work, stress test, drug test and ppd. Then I return on Monday morning to meet with the actual doctor and go over the results of the test. As long as all that goes well I will be offered employment and scheduled to start of May 9th.

No comments: