Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's Timing

In one week it will be 3 months since I left my job at CMS and moved across country. 3 months can you believe it? In 3 months I have seen how important family is, but more importantly how I need to get my relationship with God back on track and rely on Him to provide for me. I was able to move with $4,000 mainly from my tax return. I knew I would be secure with continuing to pay the bills and what not for a few months. Well a few months came and went, 3 months to be exact. Tonight I just paid the entire month of May's bills, I wanted to get it all out of the way so I could focus on my new job I start tomorrow. I then realized that this is the last month that I have that I was able to pay for all the bills. Sure I have some money left over, but not enough to pay for all of Junes. As I sat here realizing it I realized how much God has provided for me. In 3 months I was offered 3 jobs, 2 of which I turned down because I knew that it wasn't for me, there was no peace, and as that happened I worried about the bills and money running out. But then this job fell in my lap that had the most intense application process, but through the entire thing I was at peace and knew it was the job for me. It took me 3 months to find this job in the field that I love, in just the right timing to where my bank account doesn't go in the negative. Well it's off to bed for tomorrow starts the first day of the rest of my life.

No comments: