Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hormones oh my

I am lying here in bed catching the end if The Notebook (fabulous movie) and realized it's been a few days since I have updated my blog. This week has been an emotional week for me.  Last Thursday I finally broke down and went to the doctor to get an annual physical and follow up on borderline cholesterol problems. I have been having an extremely irregular cycle for a few years now and keep putting off being seen about it. So finally I broke down and found a local doctor. He decided to put me on birth control for a three month trial to attempt to regulate my cycles and make them more bareable. I have been on it a week now and I can so tell a difference with my emotions and randomly want to curl up in  a ball and cry. As well as a loss of appetite and frequent nausea. Hormones are a flying and its so not me...Yesterday I got a call saying all test and labs came back normal and the cholesterol is down to normal. Thank you Jesus!

Steve and I have started going back to the gym and eating healthy. This week was my short week so it was easy to go to the gym, this next week is my long one and I am dreading having to figure when the time is better to go. I love the soreness I have after a good workout. I am so thankful that Steve is pushing for us to do this together, especially since I have more motivation with him.

We have spent some good old quality time together yesterday and today. We haven't done much, but it has been nice just to be together. I have found myself dreaming and craving for having our own place again.  I want and can't imagine not spending the rest of my life with him. A lot of things would be different if we were not living where we are, but I gotta keep reminding myself that God has us here for a reason.

Oh shout out to Brandy for graduating from LDAC!

1 comment:

The Echols said...

If you get headaches or chest tightness go straight to the dr. and get a new pill. I hope it equalizes out for you soon!