Friday, August 19, 2011

Procrastination

So my middle name ought to be "procrastination", for it suits me just fine and dandy. Plans were firmly decided on Monday that we were moving, and today is now Friday, and how much packing for the move has been done? Umm...none what so ever. Oh well I do have myself a 3 day weekend. But at the same time Brandy and Alex are coming home and I kinda want to go to the beach one more time before having to settle with the "Midwest Beach" aka the ecoli infested Long Branch Lake. Though I seriously doubt we will go with everything that has to be done.

As part of my procrastination, Tuesday I decided it was important to clean up my computer up, Wednesday I posted furniture on craigslist to be sold, and yesterday I decided that though we aren't officially engaged, and it's not rocket science that we are getting married in the fall, so I might as well start looking at wedding plans. We settled on a date that we are quite happy about. Now we just gotta get the plans rolling for the most important day of our life. I feel like a kid in a candy store, or even the anticipation of Christmas, just the eagerly waiting for the question to be popped and the actual day to arrive. I feel like I can't give out any information about the big day until there is an actual engagement. Crossing my fingers it will be one day soon. I am tickled pink to actually be starting the planning stage.

I can't believe we are to the point of being within our last week of East Coast living. I have 3 days off of work, then 3 days of work, then we are off racing across country eager to arrive back in our hometown. I am tickled pink to get on the road, and get out future started. Until then I guess I will force myself to be productive this weekend and actually pack. I just hope it isn't too stressful...

No comments: