Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Run Forest Run!

One of my favorite movies out there is Forest Gump. I just love it. Today was the first day I woke up since moving that I wanted to go run. Run as in jog...haha So I restarted the C25K. I was able to run 90% of the time needed in the intervals, which was a much better start then when I first started running in January. One of my news years resolution is to run a 5k by the end of the year, and I will do that. I am determined to. It felt great to go out and run out some frustration of the job searching.

Yesterday I went to Lynchburg and Brandy and I went church hunting for wedding sites. I think helping her plan her wedding and knowing I am in it in December re-motivated me to keep up the weight loss. By the end of the year I want to be in the onederland, so that means 88 lbs to go. So after seeing her and helping with some wedding plans it got me back on track. Which I oh so needed.

1 comment:

ashley said...

That's great Ashley!