Friday, July 15, 2011

60 Days...

...that's how long it has been. 2 months, but I think 60 days sounds longer, and I am stubborn :) In the past 60 days my life has turned upside down. I cracked open the door for my heart and let my best friend in. In the past 2 months I have learned to open up and let someone get to know me on a more personal and intimate level. Something that I have never done to this extent. Some days it terrifies me. But most days it reminds me that God created us as relational creatures and even said that its not good for man to be alone.
Still I didn't know it was possible to care for someone so much. Speaking of him I am concerned for him. It's obvious that he has some kind of health problems going on. I may not fully understand the pain he is going through, but I understand that something is wrong. And it sucks. If sucks that I can't make him feel better. That is what I do for a living, I care for people, and the one person I care the most for in this world, there is absolutely nothing physically that I can do, except get on my knees and lift him up to the Great Physician.

1 comment:

ashley said...

it is hard to watch your man suffer