Friday, July 1, 2011

Bad Habits

Ever since Steve came, okay probably more since I got back into the correctional field, my cussing has started up again. I try very hard not to cuss in front of my family, but I am so stinking comfortable with Steve that it seems to be a waterfall of words. I think alot of it is my work environment and because of when we lived with Kaytee in Moberly, well lets just say there was alot of not good things said or done. I am surprised that there really isn't as much cussing at the jail as there was at the prison. Maybe it's the city vs country folk. Who knows. All I know is I really need to wash my mouth out with soap.

I have also started in on this bad habit of getting a cappuccino on my way into work. Sure it's warm outside, but it's sooo tasty. It's odd because I am not a coffee drinker at all. I use to have about 1/4th of the cup hot chocolate in it to max the taste, but umm these days it's 100% cappuccino. At the 7-11 across the street from work they have a creme brule flavor that's yummy. Today I stopped at the 7-11 by my house and they have an OMG delicious raspberry caramel flavor. It was phenomenal. Let's just say I am kinda disappointed in Wawa's lack of yummy deliciousness.

2 comments:

ashley said...

bad habits die very very hard

Anonymous said...

You can't blame me for your potty mouth! No ma'am! I'm going to start holding you accountable and you can do the same with me.

Deal?