Sunday, July 24, 2011

Seafood, Love and License Plates Oh My!



On Friday my aunt and uncle drove through the area, so we met up with them then took a mini 3 hour drive one way to a little tiny seafood restaurant that was featured on the Food Network. It was a little place right on the dock, and OMG amazing fresh seafood. It was totally worth the drive, being stuck in the middle of the backseat between Jess and Steve, and oh yes the traffic, and my crazy uncle driving. It was a grand experience, very nice to get away, even it is was only for an afternoon.



Earlier this past week I kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and was in a cranky mood. You know that kind of mood where you just want to argue with anyone that comes in your pathway? Well poor Steve got the brunt end of it, and I finally broke down and told him every single thing that I am concerned or frustrated about. By the end of the conversation, he FINALLY told me how he feels about me. Sure I knew it, and sure he has texed, emailed or fb about it, but the words never came out of his mouth. It's so different to hear it actual vocalized, it even causes this warm butterfly sensation. It brought a smile to my face, three simple words that can change everything.



Oh and we are official residents of Virginia. I have been kinda slacking on my responsibilities of being a car owner. So finally I broke down, got the emissions test, 4 new tires and Virginia license plates. So officially adios Missouri and bonjour Virginia.

No comments: